Thursday, February 17, 2005

Los Angeles - Jerry Clark


Jørn Ølnes and American motivational speaker (and comedian), Jerry Clark. I was Jerrys translator on one of his seminars in Copenhagen, Denmark recently.

Hvis du får muligheden, så tjek omkring et af Jerrys seminarer - han er ekstremt underholdende - af samme grund var det en uhyre kompliceret opgave at være oversætter på et af hans seminarer i København: Jeg grinede simpelthen konstant!

(Men.. tror nu nok Jerry mente jeg klarede opgaven til UG og slange alligevel!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lasse,

I have had the priviledge to see Jerry Clark trainings three times and he is awesome. I have several of his training materials and I recommend them for anyone who is serious about building their business.

Mary
in Colorado

18:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lasse,

I have had the priviledge to see Jerry Clark trainings three times and he is awesome. I have several of his training materials and I recommend them for anyone who is serious about building their business.

Mary
in Colorado

18:02  
Anonymous Ivan Brandich said...

I have recently listened to an audio class of his 'live'. He has totally inspired me in ways I can't explain. It's only been two days since I listened to his audio class and I am still feeling refreshed about life.
He has offered one of his products for only $197 to members of that class. However, the audio lies in the back office of the 7 figure marketing school. It can be reached via my blog if anyone is interested in it.
Keep up the great work Jerry!

05:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hvad jeg ledte efter, tak

02:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home